Zomato Reviews

view my food journey on zomato!

Sunday 11 March 2012

My fav tadka.... :)

Here I am,with a new  and mouthwatering food tale of me and 'Urban Tadka'.Its a chain of restaurants widely spred in the city and I'm so loving it!!! :)
Lets talk about the food...There's this smell of fresh phulkas wafting in the house and you know what I can think of, to go with it? Urban Tadka's Murgh Kali Mirch...Yeah,I almost lost my fingers to the Murgh Kali Mirch and Laccha Parantha. The bhuna hua meat, the koliwada jhinga fry, the tandoori mushroom and babycorn, or aloo are my personal favourites. The garlic naan is well, that. The dal khichdi here is not great, but it's not worse than a Mc. Donald's burger. And save some space for dessert because the jalebis with rabdi are your tickets to Lala Land.
Urban Tadka does not tug at your pocket and certainly does not show too soon on your weighing scale....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment